Because we come from the land down under 🎶 we thought it was time to use our dear friend, The Kiwifruit. This Coconut Kiwi Chia Pudding is the ultimate go-to recipe if you’d like to load your body with goodness.
Kiwifruits are a vitamin powerhouse with 5 x more vitamin C than an orange! They are also packed with Vitamin A, B, E, and K, potassium, copper, folate, and fibre – so they can literally be called a super fruit.
Chia seeds are high in omega-3 and fatty acids which hold so many benefits such as:
- Improving skin appearance
- Brain functionality
- Improving bone and joint health
- Promote brain and eye health
- And more!
They are also loaded with manganese, protein, calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus. I can feel my body thanking me already!
Check out the powerhouse recipe below!
This recipe will make one serving of Coconut Kiwi Chia Pudding
For the chia pudding
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
For the smoothie
- 1/2 mango
- 1/2 pineapple
- 3 kiwifruit + 1 for decoration
- 1 cup coconut water (or plain water if desired)
- 2-3 cubes of ice
- Place all ingredients for the chia pudding into a bowl, cover with cellophane, and allow to set overnight in the fridge
- Once set, spoon into glass
- Place all smoothie ingredients into a high-speed blender, and mix together until combined
- Line the same glass with some kiwifruit slices
- Pour smoothie mixture into glass
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for Coconut inspired beauty <3
xx The Coconut Queen