Four simple ingredients, 60 short seconds to make, and a lifetime of happiness in one glass! It’s official, we have made the best Chocolate Freakshake IN THE WORLD! Healthy, delicious, and full of coconut!
These ingredients make one serving of Chocolate Freakshake
- 2 bananas, frozen
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 4-5 dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla, optional
- Toppings such as Healthy Black Bean Brownies, Rawnola, coconut chips, coconut cream, walnuts, etc
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender, and mix together until combined
- Pour into a glass, add topics, and ENJOY!
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for Coconut inspired beauty <3
xx The Coconut Queen