I had dreams about this recipe. Gooey chocolatey marshmallow-y dreams. It was brilliant! These S’mores Cookies take your campfire stories to a whole new level! Gooey on the inside, slightly crunchy on the outside, and so perfect!
THIS RECIPE MAKES 10-12 GIANT S’MORES COOKIES
- 1.5 cups standard flour
- 1 cup wholemeal flour (optional, otherwise just add an extra cup standard flour)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 230 grams butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 180°C (375°F), and cookie tray with baking paper.
- In a bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Add eggs and vanilla and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Mix in the coconut.
- Chop up chocolate into smaller pieces.
- Roll dough into balls and insert about 5-8 marshmallows into centre, and add chocolate pieces.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes and cool on cooling tray.
Don’t forget to follow us on Instagram for Coconut inspired beauty <3
xx The Coconut Queen